E1-Treaty Visa – E-2 Investor Visa

There is a chance to get a E-1 or E-2 work visa through your own U.S. company and to stay in the United States for a period of 5 years or longer. In addition, these visas can be renewed and extended an unlimited number of times as long as your company still exists and remains in business at a sufficient level.

To accomplish this, you can either form a new company or purchase an existing company.

E-1 Visa
The E-1 Visa is for individuals or companies which do trading between the USA and their home countries. Volume is important.  In other words, in addition to value of trade, you will need to have a substantial number of transactions.  For example, at the same total value of $10 million, it is better to export 200 boats than it is to export just 10 boats.

E-2 Visa

The E-2 Visa is for investors who are forming a new company, or acquiring an existing company, in the United States. You will need to invest a certain amount of money in that company. The amount of that investment depends upon your business plan. For example, if you are a construction company and want to build a $50 million building, a $100,000 investment would not work. However, if you are planning to invest $100,000 to open a regular retail store you likely would qualify.

The amount of investment must be relative to your type of business. And you will be required to invest as much money as needed to immediately start your planned business operations. You also must actually invest that money in your company as operating capital and not simply in your company’s bank account to just sit there.

Our Service:
Certainly there is a risk of not getting your visa, however, our experience shows that the majority of people do receive their visa if they invest money and satisfy the requirements of the U.S. Consulate.

In cooperation with our immigration lawyers, we offer a full-service package with little, other than general information, required of you. We compose your business plan or adjust your existing business plan in order to submit it to the U.S. Consulate.

Generally your documents must first be submitted before you can apply for an E-Visa. The U.S. Consulate requires various information and documents (and a lot!) about your company. To be sure it complies with the Consulate’s requirements, we can complete this business portfolio for you so you do not need to be concerned about omitting any relevant information which might then adversely affect your successful E-1 or E-2 visa application.

More Information:

If you are interested in our visa services, please contact us.